Range will be cancelled this week due to the national course interviews.
We will have cadets tonight, but we ask that cadets come in dress pants and a pink shirt for anti-bullying day.
Due to the impending weather of freezing rain and high winds, Major Dupuis will make the call about cancelling cadets NLT 1530hrs.
Quebec update: we are looking at a 0500-0530 departure time. We will be returning around 1800 hrs at birchall. We will be making calls on the road to give a more accurate time. The cadets are not loving the cold, but are having fun and enjoying the trip.
- Cadets cancelled due to the holiday
- Cadets cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances
- Regular Training 1815-2115 schedule will be embedded on Tuesday
- Level 2s will be at the flight simulator. They must be at Birchall no later than 1745 in civilian attire.
- First aid will be rescheduled due to a lack of location.
- Zone marksmanship competition in March, date and info to come
- March 5 PSRY training (level 4+ in the morning, level 1-3 in the afternoon)
As some of you may have heard, we’ve been having some bus issues. We’d like to reassure you that Major Dupuis is taking care of it and the cadets are safe and happy. We will still be home on Monday we will be making calls on the road to update with accurate arrival times.
We have received permission to travel in civilian clothing! However, cadets still need to bring their FULL UNIFORM. They WILL wear them during the trip.
Full uniform consists of:
- dress shirt
- wool socks
As well, we need cadets to be at Birchall NLT 0445hrs on Friday morning with their health card ACCESSIBLE. We need to verify that all cadets have them before we leave.
The bus must leave on time as we have a long day of travel ahead of us, so please do not be late.
Due to the closure of AVRSB schools today, the fitness test will be cancelled tonight. If you have already signed up for this date, please sign up again for one of the other dates.
Due to the closure of AVRSB schools and the incoming weather, cadets will be cancelled tonight.