Wake-A-Thon is this weekend!
- Please remember to come with your pledge sheets and money.
- Reminder that no masks are allowed at cadet activities, so if you are planning to dress up for the wake a thon, please plan accordingly.
- There is a senior auction/pie in the face so bring some money to bid on the seniors!
- Timings are 1900 02 April – 0700 03 April.
- Each level is responsible for bringing a snack item (this was outlined in the letter send home a few weeks ago).
- Level 1: chips
- Level 2: fruit trays
- Level 3: juice/pop
- Level 4: pepperoni & cheese
- Level 5: sweets
- Staff: cutlery/cups/crackers
Air Cadet League Tickets!
- The following cadets still have outstanding league tickets and they must be returned ASAP (either wake-a-thon or Wednesday training)
Lastly, we are looking at doing our Positive Social Relations for Youth training on May 19th and 26th. We understand that this is a Thursday night and thus not part of our regular training, but we are running out of weekends before the end of the year. The PSRY program deals with conflict management, bulling and appropriate relationships and we feel that it is valuable for all cadets to attend this training. If these dates are not possible for you, please let your flight commander know ASAP. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause, but we truly feel this is beneficial training for the cadets.