Gliding Cancelled Tomorrow

Due to the weather forecast for tomorrow Gliding is now cancelled.  We are currently trying to arrange an alternate date if we can and will post that as soon as possible.


2 thoughts on “Gliding Cancelled Tomorrow

  1. Heather Thornhill May 25, 2018 / 11:02 pm

    Jamin didn’t register because we has previous plans. If it’s going to be another date can he still register?


    • 517fltgraham May 26, 2018 / 10:09 pm

      We will give priority to those who’ve already signed up however if there’s still space then that won’t be a problem. ~ Capt Bourque


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s