- No Cadet activities this evening due to the Blood Donor Clinic in Morfee.
Tuesday 27 February
- No Cadet activities.
Wednesday 28 February
- Regular training night
- 1830 – 2100 at Birchall
- Cadets are to be in winter dress. Winter dress is C4 (dark blue shirt with tunic) for all cadets.
- Lottery tickets have ended. Please bring in your book/money during break. Any outstanding books will have to be covered off my the squadron so it is important we get everything back on time.
- PARENT MEETING: 8:30 pm in the upstairs lounge at Birchall.
Thursday 1 March
- No cadet activities
AURORA CUP WEEKEND – Friday 2 March till Sunday March 4
- Effective Speaking: Sgt Crowell
- Marksmanship: FSgt Zinck, Sgt Walsh, Sgt Galway, FCpl Lambert
- Bowling: FCpl Gray, FCpl Shaw-White, Cpl Ellingwood, Cpl Scott, Cdt Delaney,
- Swimming: FSgt Ouellet, FSgt Jamieson, FCpl Ouellet, Cpl Lariviere, LAC Reinhart
- Volleyball: WO1 Belanger, Sgt Frittenburg, FCpl Bramwell, FCpl Smith, Cpl Loughran, Cpl Downton, Cpl Keddy, LAC Dimmel, LAC Costain, AC Ellingwood,
- Trivia: WO1 Belanger, FSgt Chega, FSgt Scott, Sgt Crowell, Cpl Downton
Where and When: Drop off will be 4:30pm at Birchall on Friday, Pick up will be 2pm on Sunday at the cadet camp.
What to bring:
- towel and toiletries
- suitable gym wear, including a pair of white-soled, non-marking running shoes. Each cadet is to wear boots or other suitable attire to the gym and shall change into appropriate sport shoes at the gym. NO CADET will be allowed to participate in activities with street shoes or shoes worn outside
- suitable civilian attire to be worn during evenings; and
- all cadets will be in possession of a suitable coat/jacket, gloves/mitts, and head gear for the prevailing conditions. Cadets MUST wear their coat/jacket when outdoors.
- swimwear since there will be an opportunity for a free swim
- a combination lock for use in barracks/gym.
- a personal reusable water bottle for water stations
- Any medications, including over the counter drugs, as staff are not permitted to provide these items to cadets.
***THINGS TO NOTE***
- We are still looking for cadets to join the trivia team. Please let us know asap if you’d like to participate.
- Drop off is earlier then in previous years since we have a chance to do a base tour before the weekend begins. If there are issues with the timings please let us know and we will do what we can to accomodate
- Cadets on prescription medications will be responsible for taking them. Staff will no longer be holding on to them and reminding cadets when to take their medications. If there is an issue with this, please let us know asap.
March 24-25 Marksmanship Zones
April 14 Tri-Service Zone Drill Competition
May 11-13 – Tac Eval
- This is mandatory aircrew survival training and it is important that all cadets make an effort to attend as this will affect the completion of their level. As always, we will make any attempts to accommodate those who are unable to attend for valid reasons however due to the nature of the subjects being taught, it is far easier to get it covered while we’re out in the field.