Any band cadets who still have instruments to return must drop them off tonight before the squadron is closed for the summer.
Monday June 18 – Squadron Pack Up
- For all level fives to assist with the pack up of the squadron
- All band members are reminded to return instruments and any cadets who were issues white must be returned.
- Please be at Birchall for 6pm
Wednesday June 20 – Summer Camp Meeting
- All cadets who have accepted offers to camp MUST attend with their parent/guardian
- Please be at Birchall for 6:30pm
- Important paperwork will be handed out at this time.
We have recently been given the thumbs up to start setting up for the Change of Command parade this evening before tomorrow’s parade.
We’re asking for anyone who’s able to volunteer starting from 6:15 pm onward to assist with chairs and other small tasks to meet us at the Annapolis Mess.
The more volunteers, the quicker it will go however it shouldn’t be longer then 8 pm.
Wednesday, June 13
- The parade will be upstairs at the Annapolis Mess located here: https://goo.gl/maps/H32bP3TqTZs
- Cadets are expected to arrive at 6 pm in full dress uniform with the parade starting at 7 pm.
- Parents are expected to stay near by (or watch) as this will be a quick parade finishing no later then 8 pm.
Please make a note that tonight’s change of command parade practice will now be held in BIRCHALL not Morfee as originally planned.
Also, just a friendly reminder that we have cadets who have anaphylaxis reactions to nuts and carrots. Please keep this in mind when preparing for the potluck on Friday.
Please find the joining instruction using the link below for those attending camp as COURSE CADETS.
Please find the joining instructions using the link below for those attending camp as STAFF.
Monday June 4th
- No cadets; optional training completed for the year
Wednesday, June 6th
- Parade practice for Change of Command from 6:30-9pm at Morfee
- Cadets will be wearing appropriate civilian clothing for the practice
Friday, June 8th
- Squadron End of Year Banquet – Remaining Awards Ceremony at 107 Valley Wing
- Due to the building capacity we invite only cadets and 2 guests max.
- This will be a potluck with levels 1 and 2 bringing mains, levels 3 and 4 desserts and level 5 will bring salads. Please indicate what you will be bringing by filling out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/PaQNAcc9qiG24U0Y2
- Please arrive at 5:45 pm, dinner will commence at 6:15 pm. Guests are free to go after dinner once the dance begins at 7:30 pm.
- Cadets will be picked up at 10:30 pm
Sunday, June 10th
- Decoration of the Graves in Middleton
- Cadets will arrive at 6 pm at the DMV parking lot in Middleton and parents are expected to stay since this will be a short parade.